Thursday, May 17, 2018

Published May 17, 2018 by Anonymous with 0 comment

The Statement Skirt

I knew as soon as spring hit, this skirt would be my new BFF. 

It has so many excellent qualities - but the main thing it screams, for me, is 80's Italian vibes. Maybe due to Versace...I feel it has that kinda aura. Anyway - I adore the design, and as someone that doesn't wear prints that much, it's a bold choice for me. I picked it up in January in the sales over on Matches, (I've linked it here and below - yes, it's still a serious purchase despite the sales) and I'm hoping it will be in my wardrobe 4 eva; as one of those classic, always wearable pieces. Pls note the balance of the way overpriced skirt VS £12 bodysuit. B-A-L-A-N-C-E.

Skirt - Balenciaga 
Woven Loafers - & Other Stories
Bag - Loewe
Leather Jacket - The Arrivals
Headscarf - Rock n' Rose
SHOP IT:

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment