Thursday, March 11, 2021

Published March 11, 2021 by Anonymous with 0 comment

Foundation Why Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator Has...

My Review

At first, I thought the formula felt thick compared to other tinted moisturizers I’m used to. However, after realizing that a little goes a long way, I quickly became obsessed. For me, a small dot on my cheeks, forehead and chin is the perfect amount of formula for a beautiful finish (my shade is light medium). I love how luminous it makes my skin look and how lightweight and breathable it feels, despite its initial thick, creamy texture. Because it’s buildable, I can see this formula being great for when I want to do a full glam. It even holds up very well underneath a face mask. All in all, the Tinted Glow Hydrator is a win in my book. 

Let's block ads! (Why?)

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment