Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Published August 29, 2018 by Anonymous with 0 comment

A Camel Coat & A Saddle Bag


It's happening: the transition.

Grab a coat, light layers & your fav boots - autumn is in the post. AKA: my fav time of year for dressing.

I have this & Other Stories coat in black, from last year, and it's honestly become one of my most versatile + used items. I was after the camel version due to my love affair w/ the black, but it sold out before I got my hands on it...Fortunately I spied it again this season - thus I snapped it up - sharp.

A simple varsity style sweater, fav jeans, CK boots and yes - you know it, the new Dior Saddle bag - this is a look I'll be replicating multiple times this season.

Jumper - H&M
Jeans - TopShop
Boots - Calvin Klein
Bag - Dior 
Glasses - Gucci 

SHOP IT:

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment