Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Published July 10, 2018 by Anonymous with 0 comment

The Maiden's Conquest + Sacred Cat

Lately life was running very fast - moving to Netherlands and getting new job. While everything is settling down, I made a new photoshoot for Alchemy Gothic.

As some of you might now, I work with them as a model and photographer. I made 4 different stylisations - they are in dark, gothic, metal, grunge, witchy styles - just what I like!


The Maiden's Conquest






Necklace, earrings, horse statue: Alchemy Gothic
Shorts: H&M
Photographer and Editor: Joan Wolfie Photography


Sacred Cat




Earrings, choker, ring, mirror: Alchemy Gothic
Top: River Island
Skirt, shoes: H&M
Lipstick: Lime Crime
Photographer, Editor: Joan Wolfie Photography


Two stylisations more to come... Soon in new post :)

Don't forget to check out my Lookbook --> www.lookbook.com/joanwolfie


And follow me on Instagram --> www.instagram.com/joanwolfie





      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment