Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Published January 17, 2018 by Anonymous with 0 comment

The Highwaist

I know - this isn't exactly an outfit post. However, it was technically my #ootd last Friday whilst enjoying a spa day, so...ya know - let's go with it. If you've been following me for a while, you'll know I truly adore high waisted bikinis, (aka: granny chic). There's something almost - tailored looking about a high waisted pant, that eludes something more than just - 'going swimming'. 
I've linked some pieces below that I've found around currently, if you too feel drawn to this archaic look. Turns out there's some really great sets out there right now, as well as some good mix & matching to be done. 
Dare I say it - but it could be the year to invest in some killer, high quality swimwear.
Sunglasses - Celine

      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment