Saturday, December 24, 2016

Published December 24, 2016 by Anonymous with 0 comment

Cosmetics and fashion storage tips

am such a organized person, that I even like to have my makeup in its packaging if its that pretty. When it comes to storing my fave fashion pieces and cosmetics I wanted something clean and easy to work with.

Since being into fashion and makeup I would opt for organizing storages from IKEA because it was the best option in terms of value for money, how easy it was to get at a really good price. I believe that you dont have to spend so much money to get storage items such as makeup organizers and wardrobe space savers.

I used a mix of clear storage cases and other organizers such as the SKUBB collection. These clear storage cases are perfect for any vanity and I find it so easy to find the makeup Im looking for. Its clean and organized. I am hoping to help a lot of you girls with some storage tips so heres my top picks from IKEA for storing and organizing:

GODMORGON Series
This is a clear 3 story organizer that doesnt take up too much space. I like to organize my bronzers, blushs and shadow palettes in this. Neat and tidy looking!

SKUBB Series
White square thats has 7 compartments, not too big and fits in drawers! I keep my packaged makeup in here and I love how flexible it is. You can fold it away too. I have two of these but IKEA has them in so many different sizes and colors too!



I hang this on my clothing rail, I like to fill it up with packaged makeup, palettes, liners, but in organized rows. Easily accessible!

Shoe Storage
I like that I can see my shoes!, I keep these under my clothing rail because its not messy, such a more convenient and tidier way to store my shoes. I prefer this to shoe racks because they dont catch dust.


I hope this post helped a lot of you guys, as you can tell I love the convenience of the pieces I have because they are easy accessible and dont make my room look cluttered. Light weight, flexible, neat and pretty looking – my kinda style.

Happy organizing – 




      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment